Do you ever struggle to get your kids to eat healthy? Me too! My kids do NOT like vegetables…well, unless you count corn and potatoes. Both my kids are always on the go and ALWAYS hungry! I like to keep snacks on hand, but I find it difficult to find healthy snacks that are both nutritious AND filling.
When I heard about Daily Sunshine, I just had to give it a try! It’s a smoothie made with picky kids in mind, but even pickier parents–like me–too! It has 10 grams of protein, 5/8 serving of fruit, 3/8 serving of vegetables, and 3 grams of healthy fats. And at 120 calories, it keeps my kids fuller longer than a snack bag of pretzels or a cheese stick!
Did I mention that it’s non-gmo, soy free, dairy free, gluten free, and organic?
Sounds to good to be true? So did my kids! I decided to be EXTREMELY brave and let my kids try it for the first time LIVE!
But don’t just take my word for it. Here are what other kids are saying:
• “I like the taste of Daily Sunshine. I know it’s healthy but it doesn’t have a weird taste like most healthy stuff.”
• “I really like Daily Sunshine! It has more of a chocolaty taste than a healthy shake taste.”
• “Daily Sunshine Strawberry Banana is very fruity and great with just water. It doesn’t need any mix-ins to taste good!”
• “Daily Sunshine is super good. I would totally drink one every day. Mom, can I have this tomorrow too?”
• “Daily Sunshine is not too sweet and it has the right amount of flavor to it. You can’t taste all of the healthy
stuff in it. Like at all.”
• “I think Daily Sunshine tastes so good that it exploded my head! I really liked it.”
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Choose where to connect with us!